This is blog was created to share some tidbits of our daily lives

and advocate on behalf of the 143 million orphans around the world!

Monday, December 1, 2008

In my mailbox today...Safe in the arms of Jesus!

In my mailbox today, I received a thank-you note from The Chapman Family. I was in awe of this sweet family. In the midst of their struggle and grief, they took the time to thank the people, many of whom they don't know personally. They thanked us for being one of those "God has used to 'meet them' with truth and encouragement" during this time in their lives. They stated, "while our hearts are heavy with the reality that Maria isn't with us for now, we do grieve with hope that indeed she is 'safe in the arms of Jesus', our faithful Redeemer and Sovereign Saviour." The last sentence said, "May we all continue to proclaim.."Blessed be Your Name...You give and take away, but my heart will choose to say, Blessed be your Name!"
I was totally WOWED by this...not only did they take the time to thank someone like me, who they do not really know, but just sent a card to them to encourage them, but they were PRAISING THE LORD...and PROCLAIMING His name all the way through it.
Please remember to continually lift this family and any others like them in your prayers.
They still need our prayers! May God Bless them INDEED!!!!
Safe in the arms of Jesus....

No comments: