This is blog was created to share some tidbits of our daily lives

and advocate on behalf of the 143 million orphans around the world!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome home, Eva Faith!

So happy to welcome home the most beautiful little girl to the sweetest family! This was one emotional, and beautiful homecoming, I must say! Not too many dry eyes. (I borrowed a friend's camera and haven't gotten her cord to upload the pics I took!:( )


Is this the sweetest or what!???

Could she be any cuter????
So happy for you guys! Hop over to bigbrotherdreams.blogspot.com to see more AMAZING pics of this family as they bond and attach!!

2 comments:

Emy said...

Tears! Thanks!
Just catching up on things and Love the new blog title!

Lori and Robby said...

Hey Julie,
I just saw your news and pictures of Lily Hope -- congratulations!!! I have a good friend who adopted two of her daughters from China. Let me know if you would like her email address or phone number. She would be a great person for you to talk to before you travel -- she thinks of everything! So happy for you and your family!