This is blog was created to share some tidbits of our daily lives

and advocate on behalf of the 143 million orphans around the world!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday sweet baby boy!

Here is my sweet "baby boy"! He wanted chocolate covered strawberries instead of a cake!
He is so adorable if I do say so myself!!! May all your dreams come true!

We gave the boys their big gifts together. Their birthdays are one month apart.
Treasuring each day with these precious children God has loaned to us!!




It's the 15th! My new scripture verse to memorize is this:

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,
so that you may overflow with Hope by the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13




1 comment:

Emy said...

Happy Birthday Bry!! I promise we didn't forget his birthday, we just forgot to call. He is SO ADORABLE!!

Love the scooters. Ben got the red one for his 6th b-day too. :)