This is blog was created to share some tidbits of our daily lives

and advocate on behalf of the 143 million orphans around the world!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lots to catch up on...one day at a time!

Sorry it has taken me sooo long to update! This Mom has been busy bonding and trying to party like a rockstar with her boys before they had to go back to school! I am going to post starting from now and go backwards. I will try to post more regularly now that the boys are back in school. I wanted to take every moment to make the end of their summer special and fun.
Here's Lola Joy, STILL the BEST little baby!!! She is rolling over both ways now and is doing amazingly well! She rolled like a rolly polly all the way across the floor yesterday. We just sit around and laugh at her! Her new favorite is the "jumparoo". I will show footage of that soon. The boys are back in school! This makes me GRIEVE every year! I am not kidding, it really throws me into a funk. These little guys are my BEST friends! We had a WONDERFUL time this summer. I hate to see them back into the routine of school and am missing them TERRIBLY. Thankfully, they have wonderful teachers.
Here is Bryson and Mrs. Barker. She's so much fun!

Here is Brennan with Mrs. Drysdale. She, too, made Bren's first day fun! Thank you, God for WONDERFUL teachers! Take good care of my babies!!!!

Thanks for your support and prayers during our trip to Ethiopia. We couldn't have made it without all of you!
Blessings!






1 comment:

Kerri said...

I think I could dive into those little eyes and swim around! It puts a smile on my face just thinking of the one on hers! The boys are so grown up and handsome! Call me soon and let's get together!! My guys went back to school last week and Leah starts preschool 2 days a week in 3 weeks! Love you Jules!