This is blog was created to share some tidbits of our daily lives

and advocate on behalf of the 143 million orphans around the world!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today was my sweet Hubby's 35th birthday!!! All he wanted was... his favorite dinner!

Salmon Patties, fried potatoes, and corn bread...that's it!The boys were supposed to have baseball practice, but we were rained out..so...lucky for us we got to enjoy time with Daddy!!! We headed out for a walk!



Well, I know I'm so not worthy to be married to such an amazing man. It has given me such JOY to see Him transform over the last few years into such an amazing man (And he was already amazing you guys). God has broken this man's heart for the orphan. I LOVE to hear him telling me about sharing what God has done in His life and advocating for the Fatherless. I love to hear him dreaming of what God has laid on His heart and how we will serve the Lord together now and in the future. I love to hear him sharing the story of adoption with random people that ask. This man is incredible. I am so thankful to be able to walk alongside of him on this amazing often crazy ride. I am so thankful to be his "bride".

Love you forever, Doug!!!

Happy Birthday!!


Be the Hope 4 Orphans!

3 comments:

The Gutmans' said...

Happy Birthday Doug!!! So glad you all got to spend the evening together. We feel totally blessed to call you our friend and we love your big heart, you're wife is pretty awesome too. Those Stanley kids are too stinking adorable, love you guys!!!

p.s. Timmy said on the way home from your house, oh to be 35 again, ha!!!

Emy said...

Happy Birthday Darlin'!!!

Unknown said...

I was just looking back through pictures from our China adoption trip and found your comment. What an awesome family you are. We have much in common.

Added myself as a follower!