This is blog was created to share some tidbits of our daily lives

and advocate on behalf of the 143 million orphans around the world!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today was a wonderful day. I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to be a Mom. I remember being a little girl and dreaming of being a Mommy someday. I cannot explain the Joy I felt in my heart once again on this Mother's Day. We had baby dedication at our church today as well. Our biggest prayer is that our children will accept Jesus as their Savior and serve him all the days of their life. And it's my job as their Mother to nurture this, model this, and support them in whatever that looks like for them individually. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for these three kiddos!Lola Joy was a hoot, she was looking at the camera and saying, "cheese"!

Lola Joy was readopted on May 5. What an emotional and fun day! (We were minus one, Bryson. He had a fieldtrip that day and he bawled because he wanted to be there, but I made the decision for him and told him to go on his fieldtrip. )

This is where we spend EVERY NIGHT of the week...and ....I LOVE IT!
Here are some pics of Bryson at one of his games.
This cracks me up. Sophie and L.J. eatin' snacks with their big bows and cute glasses! ha.
Bryson enjoyed trying out the catcher's gear!:0)

I'll post pics of Bren playing ball soon:0)
Happy Mother's Day to my Momma and Doug's Momma.
We are super blessed to have the most amazing Mom's!
Blessings!

No comments: