This is blog was created to share some tidbits of our daily lives

and advocate on behalf of the 143 million orphans around the world!

Friday, August 13, 2010

WE GOT OUR TA!!!..China here we come!!!

I have never been so happy to see these two letters in my life!!! YAY!! We got our travel approval today!!! This is our official invitation from China to come and get our baby girl!!!! Our agency emailed us and asked us if we were 'available' to travel September 1st or 2nd...hmmm..ummm..well...let me think about it...
YES! YES! YES!!!
We are now officially waiting for word on our exact Consulate Appointment and our travels will be built around this appointment. They are expecting us to leave around Sept. 1st or 2nd. (I certainly hope so..we sort of have our hopes up at this point..to say the least!) We've had a whirlwind of emotions in our house. The boys were totally rejoicing one minute, then bawling the next as we have decided not to take our 3 kiddos...(This decision was NOT taken lightly and we've shed many tears over it already, but feel it is best considering every detail.) We now ask that you cover us in prayer. Every detail of our trip. We've seen God moving in amazing ways..oh how I wish I could share it all and will share some stories soon, but for now..YAY, we got our TA!!!
Updates coming soon..we hope!!!
Blessings,
Julie

8 comments:

Susan said...

Julie and Gang,
So excited for you all! I know you won't have another full nights sleep until you hold Miss Lily in your arms. Congratulations!

Love ya,
Susan

The Gutmans' said...

Oh my, love the pic of the kiddos, their smiles say it all. We will of course & have been praying for safe travels, for LH & for your 3 that will remain here awaiting their sweet little sister & of course you & Doug. What a whirlwind of emotions, over the moon happy but sad to leave youf other 3 babies, prayn, prayn & prayn. Love u all!!!

Emy said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

After 3 1/2 years I can't believe that Lily Hope is coming HOME FOREVER!!!!!!!!! Love those excited faces, PRICELESS!!

Psalm 71:14
But as for me, I will always have HOPE; I will praise you more and more.

Heather Kightlinger said...

So HAPPY your wait is finally over!! We are so excited to meet little Miss Lily Hope and for her to join in on all of our adventures! :) Love you guys!

Donna said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, can't wait!!!!

Sheila said...

YAY!
WOW!
Amen!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hearts all around for the whole family!
Sheila

Garland Family of 5 said...

Gimme a T! Gimme an A! On your way to China! YAY YAY YAY!!! Ok, so I am not the best cheerleader, BUT we will be cheering you and praying for you all the way to CHINA. CANNOT wait to go along on your journey with you! You will love it!

Valerie said...

Congratulations! Fantastic news. I will say that it was so hard for us to leave the boys here, but I don't regret the decision at all. It was definitely the right decision for us. I missed the boys terribly, but it would have been extremely difficult on all of us if they would have went with us. Skype was a God-send. We were able to talk and see the boys every morning and night, which help tremendously with my anxiety of being away from them for so long. I am so happy for you and can't wait to follow your adventure on the blog. With prayers, Valerie Martin