This is blog was created to share some tidbits of our daily lives

and advocate on behalf of the 143 million orphans around the world!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween Costume Pics

I am so behind on posting pics and updating, but a lot has been going on since my last post. One being, I have gone back to work. Being a stay-at-home Momma has always been my dream, but I have wrestled with God about this and He is still placing me in the classroom, so that's where my mission field is...til HE moves me. :-) So here are a few pics of my kiddos dressed up for Halloween.
We had a Strawberry Fairy Princess and a Pumpkin Fairy Princess. (no smiles)

I took about 30 pics of them sitting here hoping to get a smile, but NO SMILES. ha.
BTW, this is the first year my boys asked to dress up in something scary...and as much as I did NOT want them to...they did. :-)(Bren reminded me that he was 10 and 1/2 and that he didn't want to look cute.) Boys will be boys. LOVE THEM!



Enjoy!
Julie

1 comment:

The Gutmans' said...

Too cute, loved em, loved getting to hang out with you guys at Trunk or Treat. We are truly blessed!! Love u all!!!